Whatever you cook, the main thing is the maximum amount of greens. With it, you can steam the fish and use it as a filling for pie or pies.
Recipes for the Trinity 2022 / Photo: Collage: today freepik.com
So, sorrel, dill, parsley, onions and even cilantro with basil – all this should be on the table and in everything you cook. As for sorrel, we have such recipes.
But everything else can be used for pancakes and a variety of pancakes. Our liberation pie with sorrel turned out to be very tasty, diversifying the filling with boiled eggs. Do not forget to add a little ginger to the steamed fish.
Serve valya__saenko spinach pancakes with salted fish. Grease the pan with butter before each pancake when frying.
- spinach – 70 g;
- milk – 150 ml;
- flour – 80 g;
- eggs – 2 pcs.;
- boiled water – 130 ml;
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. for ;
- a pinch of salt;
- sugar – 1 tbsp. to.
How to cook: ⠀
- Blend the spinach leaves in a blender with the milk.
- Mix with a whisk with eggs. Add flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. mix up. Pour boiling water and vegetable oil.
- Fry over medium heat, constantly oiling the pan.
Green mint can be added to cookies, and this is his recipe.
Steamed fish with ginger and green onions
Steamed fish with ginger and green onions / Photo: www.epicurious.com
- purified fish
- Salt, green onion.
- chopped fresh ginger – 50-70 g;
- soy sauce – 3 tbsp. for ;
- white wine and vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. for ;
- Chopped fresh coriander.
How to cook:
- Set the steamer to a high heat. Make deep cuts on the fish. salt.
- Combine the green onions and ginger, distribute the half into pieces. Put the fish in the steamer.
- For the sauce, in a saucepan over low heat, combine the soy sauce, wine, oil, half of the onion, and ginger. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Keep the sauce on low heat while the fish is cooking for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished fish with sauce. Garnish with coriander.
Read an interesting recipe for soft mackerel here.
Pie with sorrel
Sorrel pie on kefir / Photo: Depositphotos
- kefir – 500 ml;
- an egg;
- butter at room temperature – 100 g;
- flour – 600-700 g;
- sugar – 1.5 tsp. ;
- Salt and soda – 1 teaspoon each.
to fill in:
- sorrel – 300 g;
- starch – 1 tsp.
- sugar – 100 g;
- Cinnamon sprinkle.
How to cook:
- Wash the sorrel and cut the stems. Cut the leaves and mix them with sugar.
- For the dough, mix kefir, eggs, butter, sugar and salt. Add flour with soda. Knead the dough. If it sticks to your hands, add a little more flour. Cover the dough in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Squeeze sorrel from the juice and mix with starch and cinnamon.
- Divide the dough into two parts, large and small.
- Most of them are rolled out according to the size of the model, the formation of the sides.
- We put the filling. Roll out the second part of the dough, cover the filling and fasten the edges.
- Bake at 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
For dessert, you can make a cake with dried fruits. It is similar in texture to a biscuit.