Simple and quick dessert recipe for the winter
During the strawberry ripening season, housewives stock up on preservation for the winter, and some simply freeze the berries. But it is worth noting that not all methods allow you to save strawberry vitamins.
We share with you a recipe that does not have to boil strawberries. Dessert will turn out not only tasty, but also useful.
How to make strawberry jam for the winter
- 2 kilos of strawberries
- 1 kilo of sugar
- 0.5 cup water
- We remove the stems and wash the berries under running water.
- in another bowl drink drink: Add 0.5 cups of water to 1 kg of sugar and put on medium heat. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour strawberries with hot syrup and cover with a lid. Strawberries give their juice at this time, and the syrup becomes liquid.
- We filter the cooled strawberries on a sieve, and boil the filtered juice for 5-7 minutes.
- Put the strawberries in a bowl and pour over the boiling syrup. Let the strawberries cool completely again. We repeat this procedure again.
- We put strawberries in sterilized jars and pour boiling syrup.
Earlier, she told The Telegraph how to make strawberry banana jam.