Knead the dough with flour or water. Curd cheese can be replaced with cream with the same amount of thick sour cream. Similar to Cinnabon buns, but contain fewer calories
lazy cinnabon / Photo: Cooking with Tanya 2.0
So, these cakes are very reminiscent of classic cinnabons. Only the traditional cinnamon filling is not inside, but on top, and the pastry is not shaped like snails, but square.
It is convenient that after rolling the dough, it is already cut on a covered baking sheet. It is best to do this with a very sharp knife.
all ingredientsFor dough and cream Room temperature. For cream, you can use cream cheese or thick sour cream.
As promised on the Culinary Channel with Tanya 2.0, these cakes will be gorgeous even without the cream.
lazy cinnamon buns
Components of 30pcs:
- 200 ml of milk or water
- 5 g dry yeast (15 g fresh);
- 80 grams of sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon salt;
- 2 medium eggs
- 470 g flour (+ -);
- 2 tbsp. to. any oil.
- 80 grams of sugar
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon;
- 60 grams of butter.
- 200 g cottage cheese curd or thick sour cream;
- 60 grams butter
- 100 grams of milk
- 2 tbsp. to. soft sugar;
How to cook:
- Mix warm milk with sugar and yeast. mix up.
- Beat two eggs at room temperature. Add salt and stir in sifted flour. Knead the dough. Knead for 7-8 minutes until smooth. When the dough holds its shape well, there is no need to add flour.
- Stir in vegetable oil for one minute.
- Place in an oiled bowl, cover and leave in a warm place for 60 minutes.
- Knock the dough and cover it again.
- For the filling, grind butter, sugar and cinnamon until smooth.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle, 1 cm thick. It is more convenient to roll it out on a mat. Transfer to manuscripts.
- With a sharp knife, make cuts into small cakes, about 30 pieces.
- Spread the filling evenly. Cover with a bag and towel and leave for 20 minutes. Heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Bake 25 minutes. Prepare to check toothpicks.
- For cream, combine sour cream, milk, butter and vanillin. Stir with an electric beater, add powdered sugar and mix again.
- Decorate the cakes.
How to properly cut the dough on a baking sheet before baking – watch the video.
How to cook lazy dumplings in a frying pan – learn here.