If you decide to please homemade lasagna – a delicious and satisfying Italian dish – but do not want to use store-bought sheets for cooking, then a simple and understandable recipe will help you. Making lasagna dough is easy and doesn’t require expensive ingredients.
- wheat flour – 200 g;
- semolina – 200 g;
- salt – 5 g;
- dry milk – 20 g;
- olive oil – 20 g;
- water – 40 ml.
How to make lasagna dough:
- On the surface where you will knead the dough, pour flour, semolina, salt and milk powder. Form a slide from the loose components, in the middle of it make a recess. Pour in olive oil and some water.
- Gently mix the ingredients and try to knead the dough. Gradually add water, mixing the dough each time.
- Gather the dough into a ball and knead it carefully for 10 minutes. It should not stick to your hands.
- Cover the dough with cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes. Then divide it into three parts and roll each of them as thinly as possible (up to 1-2 mm).
- Cut the rolled dough into equal rectangles of the desired size and place on a baking tray lined with butter paper until dry.
- Boil the pastry sheets before cooking the lasagna in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, then immerse them in cold water.