Hemp oil is a good remedy for many diseases. Another advantage of the tool is its availability. Anyone can make butter. To do this, you do not need specific culinary skills and purchase expensive products.
Choosing the base oil
Western manufacturers use coconut oil as a base. It promotes good absorption of the product and has a pleasant taste.
Butter substitute. It is not inferior to coconut in its properties, more affordable and convenient to prepare. No wonder this product is widely used for baking.
set of components
Our recipe requires 50 servings. For cooking we need:
- butter or coconut oil – 450 g;
- Hemp inflorescences – 30 g.
For flavor, you can buy hemp seeds and add a few seeds.
In order not to waste time, immediately prepare a large bowl, saucepan and gauze. We warn you in advance that hemp oil will be ready for use after only a day.
The oil preparation process consists of three stages. Next, we describe each of them in more detail.
Stage 1 – Decarboxylation
This procedure is necessary for the full disclosure of the properties of the main component. To do this, preheat the oven to 110 ° C. While the oven is preheating, place the tin foil on a baking sheet and sprinkle the crushed cannabis flowers on it. Send the cones to the oven for an hour.
After decarboxylation, re-grind the mass, but do not reach the state of powder.
The second stage – cooking the butter
The process looks like this:
- Pour 950 ml of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Once you see bubbles, reduce the fire to a minimum.
- Pour the oil into the water, stir the mass until completely dissolved.
- Add the treated cannabis flowers to the water, and mix well. Also, be sure to buy marijuana seeds if you want to improve the taste and make the product more useful.
- Boil the mixture for 90 minutes without boiling.
Stage 3 – Filtering
After 90 minutes, do the following:
- Slightly cool the water in the pan, cover the tank with gauze.
- Pour the cooked mass into a large bowl, filter through cheesecloth.
- After drying, the cake will remain in the fabric. Wrap the gauze tightly and squeeze it well to add healthy leftovers.
- Put the resulting mass in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, you will see the oil is solid and the excess water will remain at the bottom of the tank. Therefore, drain the liquid, and pour the drug into an airtight container.
Hemp oil should be stored in the freezer. If you put it in the refrigerator, the mass will lose its original appearance and properties after a few weeks, and it will form densely on the surface. To avoid product damage, close the container tightly with a lid. Take out the product only as needed.
The finished product can be consumed orally or applied to the skin. It all depends on the nature of the disease.