At this difficult time, flight attendants are trying in every possible way to save money.
Many are interested in recipes for dishes that are delicious and at the same time not very expensive. The detective will help you with this.
This time we decided to share a potato tortilla recipe. We hope you enjoy it.
- chicken eggs – 6 pcs.;
- potatoes – 700 grams;
- onion – 300 grams;
- olive oil;
- pepper salt.
How to cook:
- Cut the onions into slices or slices. Fry it in a heavy bottomed skillet. The fire should be smaller. Don’t forget to flip. The onions should change color very gradually and caramelize in their own sugar.
- While the onions are cooking, cut the peeled potatoes into thin circles of the same thickness and size. Put a frying pan with plenty of oil on the stove.
- Without waiting for the oil to heat up, add the potatoes and cook, stirring. After 10 minutes, the fire can be slightly increased so that part of the potatoes are browned, but do not do this immediately. As a result, the potatoes should be fully cooked, but do not sear or fry until crispy.
- Take out the potatoes (the oil should drain well) and put them in a deep bowl. Add cooked onions and eggs, beaten well. Mix everything well, salt and pepper.
- Put the mixture in a frying pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Flip the “cake” carefully to keep it intact. If two pans are the same size, you can simply cover the pan in which the tortilla is being cooked with another (but preheated) and flip it over. Serve the dish immediately.