A delicious dessert that cools completely in the heat will be appreciated not only by those who have a sweet tooth.
From the first day of the war a focus Didn’t stop working. Our team considers it their duty to inform the reader of what is happening, to collect and analyze facts, and to resist enemy propaganda. Focus needs your support today, to continue your mission. Thank you for being with us.
Ice cream is the most delicious summer dessert. Young and old love it. True, there are so many harmful preservatives in store-bought ice cream that you once again have to think about whether it is worth pampering yourself with such harmful sweetness. Therefore, we offer you to cook real and delicious ice cream at home. This will take 15 minutes of your time and minimal ingredients. Homemade ice cream has a very delicate texture and a pleasant creamy chocolate taste.
- Milk – 125 ml
- sugar – 3 tbsp. to.
- Cream 33% – 300 ml
- Dark Chocolate – 100 gm
Step by step recipe:
- Let’s count the components. It is better to take milk with a short shelf life, it is unlikely that it is made from powder. And also a high fat content – better than 3.2%.
- Choose chocolate with a high cocoa content. Then the taste of ice cream will be rich.
- In a saucepan, combine milk with sugar, bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Cool the milk and sugar mixture for a few minutes and add the broken chocolate to it.
- Melt the chocolate in the milk, stirring vigorously with a spoon.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks. Before that, it is desirable to cool it well.
- Gently fold the cream in portions into the cooled chocolate mass.
- The mass should be soft and well ventilated.
- Pour the chocolate butter cream into the tray. Close the lid and place it in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- During freezing, we take out the ice cream once every hour and break the crystals with a fork.
- We put the ready-made ice cream in divided cups, decorate with fruits and mint leaves, and enjoy the dessert.
enjoy your meal!
to focus I previously told about how to cook an oriental treat – a delicious homemade baklava from phyllo dough. This will only take half an hour. The recipe is suitable for culinary beginners who can handle baking a simple cake.
also to focus She told how to make a quick summer ice cream called popsicles. This dessert is refreshing in the heat and great for those following their textures.